Facebook Conversion Nearly half (47%) of experienced marketers believe email is the best marketing channel. Social media ranked second (39%), and SEO and content marketing tied for third (33%).
Nearly half (49%) of consumers like receiving weekly promotional emails from brands they follow and are loyal to.
Nearly three-quarters (73%) of Millennials prefer to use email for professional communication.
The most time-consuming part of email marketing is writing good copy. Whether it’s a headline to grab readers’ attention or copy to encourage conversions, it’s important to read statistics to help you create the best content for your next campaign.
60% of email transactions include a phone number.
Only 7% of brands include Twitter details.
Sell to businesses via email
People in the B2B industry may often think that email isn’t very useful. But statistics show that B2B email campaigns can be full of opportunity. You phone number lists need to perform a SWAT analysis to understand the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of your marketing program for your business . Here are some statistics to consider:
49. 85% of organizations that sell directly to businesses use software to support content distribution. Outsourced software development teams can help these organizations stay ahead of the competition and better serve their customers by building and maintaining custom software solutions for content distribution.
50. Nearly all (93%) of B2B marketers distribute content through email marketing channels.
51. The B2B email marketing open rate is approximately 15.1%.
52. Nearly one-third (31%) of marketers believe email newsletters are the best way to nurture leads.
53. The bounce rate for B2B emails is around 1.2%.
Sell directly to consumers via email
When most people think of email marketing, they think of consumer products and services. And without email, e-commerce wouldn’t be as powerful as it is today . So here Phone Number MY are some key statistics you need to know.
54. About 72% of B2C businesses send emails with the help of software, which can help them improve their email campaigns and increase customer satisfaction .
55. About 72% of B2C businesses send emails with the help of software.
56. Approximately 59% of consumers are influenced by the content of marketing emails.
57. Abandoned cart emails have high open rates (45%) and click-through rates (21%).
58. Half of people who click on an abandoned cart email complete a purchase.
59. 81% of marketers believe email marketing helps them acquire customers.